Marketers are always looking at new ways to grab the consumers attention, even in unique places. Because of this, floor graphics are increasing in popularity, resulting in more and more people looking down. Designers are now incorporating floor graphics in a number of places such as sporting events, promotional gatherings and POP locations. Some are even utilising 3D floor graphics to command maximum attention.
When deciding on the specific type of product to use, it is important to consider the following:
- Will the graphic be going indoors or outdoors?
- Will the graphic be directly exposed to foot traffic of vehicle traffic?
- What kind of substrate will the graphic adhere to?
- Is the substrate smooth or textured?
- Is there a time frame the graphic is expected to last for?